So you’re ready to start working in Lolly Law. One of the first steps you’ll need to do is invite users to your account.
How to invite a user
- Sign in to Lolly using your Administrator account
- Go to Settings
- Click on Manage Users
- Enter the user’s email address and press Submit
- After the new user accepts the invitation, they will have a standard account with access to Contacts, Matters, and the Schedule. You can modify their role and permission settings under Settings -> Manage User section.
How a user accepts an invitation
- Open the email with subject resembling Lolly Law Invitation.
- After reviewing the Terms of Service, click on the link contained in the email. You will be redirected to the landing page.
- A Google permissions popup will appear asking to link your account.
- If you encounter an error, contact your Administrator to receive a new invitation.
Entering Your Firm’s Information
Setting up your firm’s information will provide the system with important details for document automation for things like invoices, form filling, branding, and reporting.
How to Edit Account Information
- Go to Settings
- Click on Account Info
- Click on any of the blocks to perform a quick edit
- Click on the Action Menu and select Edit Account Info
- Fill out information in the form and press Submit
Adding a Payment Method
After your trial period has ended you will be prompted to enter payment information. Users will not be able to access Lolly Law if valid payment information is missing.
Your account will be charged on a pro-rated basis when opening your account or when adding a new user later on. Your subscription will be charged on the first of every month from then on. There is no obligation and you can cancel any time.
Lolly helps manage information about Contacts, i.e. individuals / organizations, so that you can more easily do consultations, work on cases, and complete government forms.
To add a new contact
- Go to Contacts
- Click on the Action Menu
- Select Add New Contact
- Enter the contact name and press Submit.
- Fill out as many details as you need and press Save.